CorruptRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where only the best Ragnarok players play...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sorry for the dead hiatus we will be OFFICIALLY be back this summer so please bear with us as we finish off our school year!

Control Panel

Go down 
+3
Forte
Paper
Gripal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gripal

Control Panel Empty
PostSubject: Control Panel   Control Panel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Just wondering if its just me who cannot acess the control panel?
Back to top Go down
Gripal

Control Panel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Panel   Control Panel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:24 pm

nvm i can acess now
Back to top Go down
Paper
Corrupt RO Forum Admin
Paper

Control Panel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Panel   Control Panel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:41 pm

yeah, it occasionally goes down for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Forte

Control Panel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Panel   Control Panel I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:44 am

CP is down again lol.
CP down = game down I think.
Guess i'll find something else to do while I wait for it to come back up =P
Back to top Go down
Deveaux

Deveaux

Control Panel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Panel   Control Panel I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:26 am

its bad for new players when it goes down, no place to register
Back to top Go down
Forte

Control Panel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Panel   Control Panel I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:30 am

Yeah, exactly and if they are anything like me they want to play right away so they just go look for another server when they see one is down at the time.

That or they go to the cp see it's down and don't read the forums so they think the server is dead o___o not saying I do that but yea some people are like that. lol
Back to top Go down
Paper
Corrupt RO Forum Admin
Paper

Control Panel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Panel   Control Panel I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Well the Admin is mostly at work, so I guess if his server crashes it's down for the rest of the day, but I think he's trying to fix that right now along with trying to add the customs. Take in mind we are fairly new just bare with us >.<!
Back to top Go down
Forte

Control Panel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Panel   Control Panel I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:10 pm

All, is good server came back up hours ago.
I just had a need to respond to this thread <_<..
Back to top Go down
NekoCodi

Control Panel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Panel   Control Panel I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:39 am

So instead of posting another thread, I thought I'd just tack onto this one like a leech.

So does the CP go down alot? Trying to reg, and well, I can't get the CP.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. Good thing wow is down for another 8ish hours, I've got plenty of time to hit refresh and listen to music.
Back to top Go down
CorruptRO
Corrupt RO Game Admin

Control Panel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Panel   Control Panel I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:18 pm

It doesn't go down intentionally but the computer isn't the best of quality and sometime freezes. With donations I am hoping to purchase a new hosting computer capable of running the server with NO problems at all =p
Back to top Go down
https://corruptro.darkbb.com
Freeursoul

Control Panel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Panel   Control Panel I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:44 pm

I can't seem to access the control panel right now. I'm wondering if the CP is down ? Cause I can't register an account...and I kind of want to try your server out.

Help ? x)
Back to top Go down
Paper
Corrupt RO Forum Admin
Paper

Control Panel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Panel   Control Panel I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:15 pm

Ahaha sorry to inform you but this server is currently down until summer arrives, we are too busy with our school life as of now sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Control Panel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Panel   Control Panel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Control Panel
Page 1 of 1